Friday, August 21, 2009

Did You Know 3.0?

This was a very interesting video to watch. Honestly, I did not know one fact from the video. I knew technology was growing rapidly and how incredible it was, but not to this extent. The world's population is growing like crazy and we are only helping the technology process grow more rapid.
I thought the facts in this video were awesome. I don't remember each fact, but was it 200 million myspace accounts that are registered right now? If Myspace were a country, it would be fifth in size. That is unbelievable.
I was born in 1987. I am a technology lover. I have an IPhone, a computer, and a Myspace account. I am one of the millions that use Google everyday and am proud to be apart of this tech-savvy generation. I can't wait to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment